Friday, October 30, 2009

Eleni exhibit at the Downtown Longview Art Walk Nov 5th

Come check my art out at the Downtown Longview Artwalk II

November 5, 2009 from 5-8pm. live music, local artists and

great downtown shops and businesses!

I'll be at the the Arc Downtown Coffee Shop,

107 E Tyler Ave

Longview, TX

(903) 234-9119

They are doing some really great work there, and I'm honored that

they selected me as their feature artist! I hope you can make it!

here's the link to the artwalk page:

http://downtownlongview.com/artwalk

Here's to sipping coffee, buying and enjoying art, and live music...
not to mention brick roads!
:)
~Eleni







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shoot! I missed your art exhibit again! That's great that they selected you as their feature artist! One of these days, I'm going to be ahead of the game and hear about your art show before it happens and be able to go. :) Wishing you the very best! Becky Harding